Business Development Role – Football Development Manager
Warwickshire / West Midlands
Part-time – Permanent
Future Pro established in 2012 is a full-time football academy offering Football & Educational programmes along with Elite training, 1-2-1 & group training centres across the Midlands & Warwickshire.
An exciting role has arisen for an enthusiastic, business professional to grow the Future Pro foundation focusing on in-school services, Training centres, and football in the community development. The role will require a level of developmental skills for further progression and additional growth of the business. The role is performance-based and incentives are provided ensuring all KPI’S are met.
Business Development – Football Development Manager
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within Football/Sports/Community Development.
- FA Level 2 / UEFA B License Qualified.
- Appropriate degree/diploma in Sport however, exceptions will be made for candidates demonstrating a high level of experience.
- Experience of providing development support and guidance to a network of professionals, driving change and measuring impact.
- Experience of developing and implementing a business plan.
- Experience controlling budgets, monitoring and evaluating programme performance and identifying areas for improvement.
- Experience of completing grant applications to secure funding, Strong organisation skills and able to prioritise, multi-task and manage own workload.
- Proven track record of effectively managing staff and teams.
- Demonstrate a working understanding and application of inclusion, equality and anti-discrimination, safeguarding and best practice.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good level of competence in using IT and databases, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results on time and within budget.
- High level of self-drive and an ability to motivate others with entrepreneurial capabilities.
Under current circumstances, this role will look to commence from July – August 2020.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Academy Director – Demir Vavan firstname.lastname@example.org