The Future Pro Academy this week has seen a record breaking number of trialists attend the The Showcase Open trials for the scholarship programme commencing September 2021.
Future Pro Academy are delighted to announce we will be holding our annual half term trial dates for current year 11’s starting on Monday 26th October, 10am – 2pm at Racing Club Warwick FC.Continue reading “Showcase Open Trials 2020 – 2021”
Future Pro Academy in partnership with Racing Club Warwick was crowned Champions of Division G in the National League U19 Alliance on Monday 22nd June when the season was determined on points per game basis by the league. Racing Club Warwick maintained an unbeaten league campaign up until March when the season was halted due to the Coronavirus pandemic.Continue reading “U19’S Crowned Champions”
Sacha Everard’s time at the Future Pro Academy is coming to a near end. With the three years Sacha has been with us, it has seen him develop on and off the pitch. He gives us his testimonial on the time he has spent at the Future Pro Academy.Continue reading “Sacha Everard’s Testimonial”
The Future Pro Academy Tournament will now be rescheduled for next year due to the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 in the current climate makes it difficult to plan a date for this season. Therefore, we have decided to put the safety of everyone first and arrange this for next season.Continue reading “FP Tournament Update”
Business Development Role – Football Development Manager
Warwickshire / West Midlands
Part-time – Permanent
Future Pro established in 2012 is a full-time football academy offering Football & Educational programmes along with Elite training, 1-2-1 & group training centres across the Midlands & Warwickshire.
An exciting role has arisen for an enthusiastic, business professional to grow the Future Pro foundation focusing on in-school services, Training centres, and football in the community development. The role will require a level of developmental skills for further progression and additional growth of the business. The role is performance-based and incentives are provided ensuring all KPI’S are met.
Business Development – Football Development Manager
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within Football/Sports/Community Development.
- FA Level 2 / UEFA B License Qualified.
- Appropriate degree/diploma in Sport however, exceptions will be made for candidates demonstrating a high level of experience.
- Experience of providing development support and guidance to a network of professionals, driving change and measuring impact.
- Experience of developing and implementing a business plan.
- Experience controlling budgets, monitoring and evaluating programme performance and identifying areas for improvement.
- Experience of completing grant applications to secure funding, Strong organisation skills and able to prioritise, multi-task and manage own workload.
- Proven track record of effectively managing staff and teams.
- Demonstrate a working understanding and application of inclusion, equality and anti-discrimination, safeguarding and best practice.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good level of competence in using IT and databases, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results on time and within budget.
- High level of self-drive and an ability to motivate others with entrepreneurial capabilities.
Under current circumstances, this role will look to commence from July – August 2020.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Academy Director – Demir Vavan email@example.com
Congratulations to Future Pro Academy scholars: Callum Maspers, Tyrike Richards-Burke, Sacha Everard, Riley Keasey, Jack Girling, Beckam Whalley, Joshua Pyott and Joe Davison, who have signed for Racing Club Warwick FC first team.Continue reading “Academy Success Story”
A ruthless win from the FP scholars yesterday in the National League U19 Alliance sees them continue to close the gap on Tamworth in Division G.Continue reading “West Strikes Again!”
Future Pro Academy offers Professional UEFA Licensed coaching from experienced coaches with more than 20 years’ experience working in the professional football industry.Continue reading “Friday Night Elite Centre”